We currently deliver to Sydney Metro and Regional NSW only. We will be expanding further into other Capital City Metro areas very soon.
For a full list for METRO postcodes that we service, please check this PDF.
For Regional Deliveries
All Regions will receive Meal Kits for Monday to Friday Dishes from the Current Published Challenge Week, as found on the F45 Challenge Website or App
Cost of delivery is included in the Plan Price
Delivery day & Time
- Sydney Metro - Sunday 07:00 - 18:00
- Central Coast - Monday 07:00 - 18:00
- Newcastle - Monday 07:00 - 18:00
- Newcastle Regional - Tuesday 07:00 - 18:00
- Wollongong Coast - Monday 07:00 - 18:00
- Blue Mountains - Monday 07:00 - 18:00
- Coffs Harbour - Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00
- Dubbo - Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00
- Forbes - Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00
- Mudgee - Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00
- Griffith - Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00
- Tamworth & Armidale - Wednesday 07:00 - 18:00
You will receive a text message the day before delivery which contains a link to track progress and view the ETA at your home.
'Order cut-off' is the time at which we stop taking orders for any given delivery.
Order Cut Off is generally 72 Hours before delivery. Always check the 2fresh homepage at the time you place you order to confirm when your order will arrive
From time to time we may continue to take orders after the regular cut-off time; in which case we will update the homepage of the website.
We will do this if:
- We have spare production capacity.
- There are no limitations on the amount of ingredients we can source inside the lead time.
From time to time we might need to stop taking orders earlier than the regular 10pm cut off; again, we will update the website accordingly.
We will only do this if:
- We have hit our production capacity limit
- There is a shortage of key ingredients
- There are extraordinary circumstances. (An example of this might be factors relating to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions impacting us in some way.)