We currently deliver to central Sydney Metro 7 days a week, 2pm-6pm.
Please check if your postcode is within the region we currently supply by using the pop-up checker.
If you have ordered a bundle of weeks or days for Challenge your first delivery will arrive on a Sunday afternoon.
As part of our Fresh Guarantee we will not deliver more than two days of meal kits at the same time. Therefore deliveries are generally every other day. From time to time deliveries may be every day depending on a number of variables including availability of produce and volume of orders.
What do we require from our customers?
As we now make daily deliveries it is more important that we are able to deliver your meal kit with as little delay at the delivery location as possible.
You do not need to be at the delivery address when we deliver your meal kit. However it is important to:
- Give us instructions at the time you place your order detailing where to leave your meal kit in the event nobody is available to receive the Meal Kits between 14:00 & 18:00
- Provide us with your mobile number so that we can reach you if required at the time of delivery.
If nobody is at home and we do not have instructions then the driver will try to contact you via the telephone number you have hopefully provided.
If the driver is unable to contact you then the driver will look for a suitable place to leave the meal kit at the delivery address.
Suitable is defined as:
- Not in a public place
- Inside the foyer or entrance area of an apartment block or property is not considered a public place and the driver will leave your meal kits in this situation. It should be noted that without other instructions and if we are unable to contact you we cannot accept liability if the meal kits are stolen or damaged.
- Under cover
- Ideally out of direct sunlight
- Where the customer can find it
If there is nowhere suitable then the driver will keep the meal kits and continue with other deliveries.
- If we can redeliver later then we will try again even if we still cannot get hold of you and you haven't contacted us.
- If you contact us or the driver directly then we will try to make a second delivery once the driver has completed their remaining deliveries. It may be possible to make arrangements to pick up the meal kit from another location.
In this situation we are unable to refund you for late delivery.
Order cut-off happens every day and is generally 24 hours before delivery. 'Order cut-off' is the time at which we stop taking orders for any given delivery.
Once the orders are cut off for any given day the product will no longer be available on the site to purchase.
Variations to order cut-off timing:
From time to time we may continue to take orders after the regular cut-off time; in which case we will update the homepage of the website.
We will do this if:
- We have spare production capacity.
- There are no limitations on the amount of ingredients we can source inside the lead time.
From time to time we might need to stop taking orders earlier than the regular 10pm cut off; again, we will update the website accordingly.
We will only do this if:
- We have hit our production capacity limit
- There is a shortage of key ingredients
- There are extraordinary circumstances. (An example of this might be factors relating to COVID-19 lockdown restrictions impacting us in some way.)
Refund for late delivery
If your Meal Kit is delivered late we will refund you for the delivery fee and % of the Meal Kit depending on how late your meal kits arrive.
- From 18:30 and until 19:00 we will refund 5% of your Meal Kit.
- After 19:00 and until 19:30 we will refund 15% of your Meal Kit.
- After 19:30 and until 21:00 we will refund 25% of your Meal Kit.
- After 21:00 you can choose to have
- Either a new meal Kit delivered 2 days later free of charge + a $10 off a future order discount code.
- Or receive a refund for the delivery fee and 100% of your Meal Kit + a $10 off a future order discount code.
See the section - 'Refunds & How to claim'